Sunday, May 13, 2012

i realize that

just finished read a quote.  i thought that i probably should be turn off for every memories of not belong to us. don't get any clues why should i write here. as long as i'm not good enough to find someone to be stay close on me to heard what of my true voice want to shout.

exactly, its quite hard to keep it inside or to deny it. but i should!. i swear it i should do this. i realized, this is not what was i called is as a LOVE either CARE anymore. it is just a dreams. nightmare maybe!

i would learnt to adapt it by any way. even needed me to move on slowly. step by step. i wish to. i should encourage myself to stand on my way. don't ever letting it is controlling myself. so, i hope too. really.

from now on, i wish i can stand by myself. fight for myself. told myself that he is not belong to me as long as the signs not come for me at these time or so on.

FIGHT FOR YOURSELF PAZILAH SAKIBUN, ILA!! WISH UR THE BEST ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment